1) We accept minimum 50% of payment in advance while booking. The rest amount is to be paid 15 days before the date of departure. The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before departure date.
2) For whatever cause, if the tourist leaves the tour midway. He or She is not eligible to claim for refund of money either full or partial.
3) If we are not capable to carry on the tour due to natural calamity or for any other cause which is beyond our control (curfew, bandh, strike etc). In this case, we will issue you the voucher for the full amount. You can redeem this voucher in next one year for the same tour.
1) Cancellation prior to 30 days to the beginning date of the trek/tour – full refund or book any other trek/tour till one year. (if the cost of the trek/tour become more, then the balance sum is to be paid by you).
2) Cancellation between 29 days and 20 days to the start of the trek/tour – 70% refund or choose to proceed on the same trek/tour in another batch of the same season.
3) Cancellation between 19 days and 15 days to the start of the trek/tour – 50% refund or choose to proceed on the same trek/tour in another batch of the same season.
4) Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of trek/tour – No refund.
1) Change of trekking batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch.
2) Vouchers have no cash value.
The refund will be processed within 7 to 10 days from the date of cancellation.
Cancellation request is not taken over the telephone.
If you wish to cancel your tour then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.